Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Crunch Time!

Wow, I cannot believe that the movers will be here two weeks from tomorrow!

And I REALLY cannot believe that I actually thought I was in good shape as far as the packing is concerned.

The movers will be here in TWO WEEKS!!! Holy ^%@^@!!!!

We took our bed apart today - it's a Sleep Number bed and queen sized - and now are going through all the "hidden treasures" that were tucked underneath it. That's an adventure. Bob is in charge of the treasure scrounging. We have a double mattress and box springs leaning against the hallway wall and I jolly well expect to be sleeping on them tonight. OR I'm taking the sofa and leaving Bob the recliner.

I am keeping a fairly perpetual headache these days.

The movers will be here two weeks from tomorrow. Heavy sigh.

I gotta start taking some pictures cause you'd never believe it...

No comments: